Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Holy Crap! He Posted Again!

I found this little index card in the plastic bin of things I had made months and months ago when I had thought I'd be moving out sometime soon. Ah, the folly of youth. At any rate, I found it amusing and nostalgic. It was slid under the door to me from Jeromie during our wonderful days in Lightsey:

Will I just want you to know that talking to people on the phone while taking a dump is just WRONG. Please, please, please never make a business call like that. I've heard it done before. It's just not cool.
P.S. Oh, or a girl. Tell me that wasn't a girl...


It was. If I remember right, I think it was Becky. Don't you feel special now! Would I do it again? Oh, yeah. In fact, I'm pretty sure I have. Multiple times. Admittedly, I'm a little hesitant nowadays. My sits are a little more... explosive. I don't think it'd be hard to blow my cover.

This has been your moment of TMI. Everyone enjoy your dinners.

(Don't worry, a real post is coming soon.)


Twilight out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeromie said...

Ha. I almost vaguely remember that!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'm trying not to think about it.

9:07 AM  
Blogger RebeccaP said...

PLEASE preface TMI posts with an appropriate warning, e.g. "Becky, don't read this unless you want to find out something you never wanted to know."

Classic Will. Thanks for choosing me to be the one on the other end of the phone line. ;)

PS - HORRIBLE choice of title for this particular post.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

Actually, I thought it was a rather humorous title for this post. :)

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home