Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 23, 2005

::yawn::

What do I have to write about? Um, I'm going to take a postal exam up in Greenville to see if I can land a job with the Post Office up there. You know, good pay, great benefits, etc. I've also applied to many places but haven't heard back from anyone. In fact, I called one place back last week and they said they hadn't begun looking at the applications.

::shrug::

I'm getting used to listlessness. You know how it feels when you wake up in the evening after an afternoon nap? Like you've been wearing the same clothes for days? That's kind of how I feel.

Um... yeah. I don't feel like whining, so I'll just leave it at that and wait until I have something worth posting to post again.


Twilight Out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my site, Will. I will also be praying for you, friend!
laura

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Update!

Life stagnates in this seasonal gear-change. Perhaps employers are preparing for hibernation?

Wait, this is South Carolina. Does winter happen here?

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need an update. I keep coming to check, and every time I am tempted to yawn. It's not fair...

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home