Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Four Laws of Staying Cool

I was talking to Spautz earlier today, and he asked me how I remained as relaxed as I do. Well, never one to keep arcane secrets to myself, I gave him some pointers made up on the spot. I figured they were worth posting.


One: Make a point not to worry yourself to the point of physical duress. Once it goes beyond simple emotions, LET IT GO. If you can't do anything more about something, don't let it torture you.

Two: Remember that, one way or another, things work out in the end. Life isn't a solo game, and when we fail or fall, it's usually not as disastrous as we imagine.

Three: Don't be afraid to chill. Relax. Stretch out. Explore the soft curves of a nice piece of furniture. Give your mind some time to wander and forget about deadlines. The rest of you will appreciate it.

Fourth (and this is most assuredly not last): Faith. God has good plans for us. Trust in them.

This is really just a placeholder until I finish the story I owe Becky. Soon. Real soon!
hehe... ^_^'


Twilight on hold.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the other hand, this means things have the chance to not get done. Is that the root of the rest of the rules or the by-product?

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home