Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm a Pretty Princess!

Jeromie recently posted a visual summary of his blog through Wordle that he heard of by way of his friend Justin. I thought it was a very neat service, but wasn't going to follow suit. That is, until I plugged in the entirety of my blog and got this...

Wordle

This just goes to show the effect that not giving your characters proper names can have. I honestly thought that Twilight would be more prominent, since I close every post with it. There are some good tidbits in the smaller text, too. "Kaysha Magic Eyes" is a wonderful title, "magical love" is cute, and I think "weekend wanted" resonates with everyone. Sadly, God is small and at the edge. Next to Arnold. Huh.

Of course, if you take the lead of my blog's name and apply a duality of meaning here, it could say that I am, on one strange hand, some kind of gender-confused Princess, but on the other, more agreeable hand, on a constant search for one.

Forsooth, friends.
Forsooth.


Twilight out.
On a never-ending quest to save my... oh, nevermind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeromie said...

I think you used forsooth twice just so it would show up bigger next time you do a word cloud. ;-)

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home