Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 19, 2007

Placeholder

This past weekend I went with Kaysha and her friend Michelle to AnimeUSA in Arlington, VA. I hadn't been to an anime convention since I was back in Clemson, so I was curious how I'd react. Not surprisingly, I was kind of bored. I think that's why I stopped going in the first place. I mean, I can watch anime at home, and you can only see so many dealers rooms before they get repetitive. Maybe if I was better at talking to people, I could make friends at cons and that would make going feel worthwhile. Meh.

EDIT: There has been a big development in my life over the past weekend. I had written about it in the first version of this post, but decided that it was too soon, so I've taken it out. Have patience, friends. I'm alright.


Twilight out.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wait with curiosity

11:45 PM  
Blogger Melvin The Barbarian said...

'big development'? You got a job in a photolab?

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home