Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 07, 2006

Soulstruck

Well, I thought "Contagion" would sound a bit too negative.

Here's a list of the things, mundane and extraordinary, abstract and concrete, that make me think of...

Becky:
-Little blue two-door Saturns
-Goo Goo Dolls
-My writing (or lack thereof)
-Dragonflies
-French
-Belgium
-Making things for presents
-Encouragement
-Asheville

Jeromie:
-Wild at Heart
-DCF
-Pretty Place(although Becky's wedding was the first time I'd heard of it, Jeromie's was the first time I'd been)
-Final Fantasy (you introduced me, dude)
-Cycling
-Photography
-Hiking
-Heck, any temporary obsession
-Metroid
-Dire Straights
-Disappearing Snack Food
-Audiophilia
-Holiness

Arnold:
-Red, white, and black used together and exclusively
-Fairy tales
-Tabletop gaming
-Super Smash Bros. Melee (though you're tied with Spautz in this)
-Soul Calibur
-Clay
-Woodworking (game-cabinet-making?)
-Costumes
-Jesters
-British humor
-Sarcasm
-Honesty. Brutal honesty.
-Voicing opinions
-Social butterfliery. Well, maybe mothery.
-Any use of the words Harlequin, Calibur, Arcadia, Fae, Faerie, or Bastard
-Busken
-Hot Topic
-Bed, Bath, and Beyond (I know this will upset a certain someone, so...)

Hope:
-Karaoke Revolution! (which this girl rocks at)

On to making more memories!


Twilight out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, so that's how this works... You have to post on the old one or not at all...

Wierd.

My only question is why so many things come to mind?

I must be a scatter plot of goodness!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

I had no idea I made such an impression with that. :)

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

8/25 in case anyone's counting. And Will is 25 today.

4:48 PM  
Blogger The Drama Queen said...

Hope you had a fabulous birthday.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home