Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Twilight Ho!

So it begins.

Hello, my soon to be loyal readers. Whether by chance, choice, or pity, you have ventured into my blog. In all honesty, I'm not sure how this is gonna go. Most of my thoughts and feelings I tend to keep to myself. If this is not a place to vent, then what is it? Well, that is the adventure I hope you will join me in. I don't want this blog to be just about me, although you can fully expect to find me in an intellectual crusade now and again, assailing some random notion with words both sharp and broad. But this place, this haven, I have claimed so that things worth reading might be forged from rough thought. From course ideas shall flow eloquence. From the hulk of raw passion, beauty.

And in this goal I ask your help. I am only one mind. This place may be bound by Twilight, but it heeds no rigid form. Suggestions will be welcome. After all, I write in order to be read.

My stage is now open to the world. Let it speak.

3 Comments:

Blogger Oishee said...

hi,
read your blog...my sentiments exactly:)
check out my blogs if u wish, softearth.blogspot.com....have fun!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jeromie said...

Glad to see you started a forum for your thoughts and a place for your writings to take shape. I'll see you here!

2:12 PM  
Blogger RebeccaP said...

I think I speak for all when I say that we eagerly await your beautiful words. Hold not back, for great writing provokes great thought. And we could all stand to be a little greater.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home